Medlior - Research Assistant/Research Associate (permanent or contract)
Position: Research Assistant/Research Associate (based on experience)
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Approximate Start Date: Immediate
FTE status: full-time, part-time and contract positions
Medlior Health Outcomes Research Ltd. (Medlior), invites applications for a Research Assistant/Research Associate position.
Reporting to the Principal or Research Lead, the Research Associate/Assistant is responsible for supporting the development, conduct and delivery of health outcomes research projects for our clients. This role has customer-facing responsibilities, and internal-facing responsibilities with other members of the Medlior team. The Research Associate/Assistant will support the successful growth of Medlior customer base through creative and timely provision of fit-for-purpose deliverables. Given the nature of the position, applicants should be comfortable with shifting priorities and a variable work-load.
The job functions of the Research Assistant/Associate include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conducting literature reviews and/or environmental scans on relevant research areas;
- Preparing reports, presentations, publications, or other deliverables as requested by Medlior;
- Analyzing qualitative & quantitative data;
- Participating in continuing education activities, such as seminars, courses, or conferences;
- Meeting all deadlines, both internal (Medlior) and external (client);
- Complying with all Medlior policies and procedures;
- Working at all times in the best interests of Medlior and in accordance with the Core Values.
- A research based Masters degree or PhD including experience in a health research related field;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience (Research Assistant) or 5 years (Research Associate) with healthcare-related research (a combination of education and/or experience may be considered);
- Familiarity with a variety of research methodologies;
- Experience with relevant software tools, including Microsoft Office;
- Self-directed, ability to work successfully within a set timeframe;
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all members of the Medlior team, and the ability to work in an environment of continuous change and growth;
Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience.
Medlior is a boutique Canadian consultancy, based in Calgary, Alberta. Medlior was established in 2008 and maintains a strong reputation for providing Health Outcomes Research Services for clients in the US, UK, and Canada. To learn more, please visit www.medlior.com.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes. Please note, only those candidates chosen to continue on through the selection process will be contacted.
Please email your resumes and cover letters to HR@medlior.com.
For more information, please visit the following webpage: