Health Economics Outcomes Research Seminars
The NOAHE Health Economics and Outcomes Research Student Seminars are presented by the Network of Alberta Health Economists in collaboration with the University of Alberta School of Public Health Journal Club.
The NOAHE Health Economics and Outcomes Research Student Seminar Series seeks to promote discourse related to health economics research, allowing participants to gain insight and consideration across a range of university departments, while encouraging collaboration and networking opportunities.
Venue: University of Alberta, Edmonton Clinic Health Academy (ECHA 1-447) (Map link).
Time: All seminars run from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MT unless otherwise indicated.
- September 25, 2018 – ECHA Room 1-447 – Nathan McClure, facilitated by Dr. Mike Paulden
- October 23, 2018 – ECHA Room 1-447 – Carmel Montgomery, facilitated by Dr. Gareth Hopkin
- November 20, 2018 – ECHA Room 2-407 – Kai-Erh Kao, facilitated by Dr. Jeff Round
- January 29, 2019 – ECHA Room 1-447 – Nathan McClure, facilitated by Dr. Fatima Al Sayah
- February 26, 2019 – ECHA Room 1-447 – Mon Tun, facilitated by Dr. Negar Razavilar
- March 26, 2019 – ECHA Room 1-447 – Jiabi Wen, facilitated by Dr. Ellen Rafferty
Please register via the following link: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/heor
The Network of Alberta Health Economists and the NOAHE Health Economics and Technology Assessment Rounds are supported financially and in-kind by Alberta Health, through the Health Funding and Economics Capacity (HFEC) Grant. Please note that the views expressed in this series and other deliverables associated with NOAHE are not necessarily representative of any particular organization involved.