The NOAHE Health Economics and Outcomes Research Student Seminars are presented by the Network of Alberta Health Economists in collaboration with the University of Alberta School of Public Health Journal Club.
The NOAHE Health Economics and Outcomes Research Student Seminar Series seeks to promote discourse related to health economics research, allowing participants to gain insight and consideration across a range of university departments, while encouraging collaboration and networking opportunities.
Venue: Alternates between the University of Alberta and the University of Calgary.
Time: All seminars run from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MT unless otherwise indicated.
- September 17, 2019 – University of Alberta – Ryan Au, facilitated by Ms. Erin Kirwin
- October 22, 2019 – University of Calgary – Paul Boucher, facilitated by Dr. Eldon Spackman
- November 19, 2019 – University of Alberta – Jiabi Wen, facilitated by Dr. Negar Razavilar
- January 28, 2020 – University of Alberta – Lilla Roy, facilitated by Dr. Fatima Al Sayah
- February 25, 2020 – University of Alberta – Nathan McClure, facilitator TBD
- March 24, 2020 – University of Calgary – Bryanne Kennedy, facilitator TBD – Cancelled as a precautionary measure due to COVID-19