The NOAHE Health Economics and Technology Assessment Rounds are presented by the Institute of Health Economics, the University of Calgary Health Economics Group and HTA Unit, and the University of Alberta Health Economics Unit. Their aim is to advance health economics research and support evidence-based health policy, to improve the health outcomes of Canadians.
- To present research on topics of relevance to Health Economists, trainees, and policy makers across Alberta.
- To bring experts in Health Economics to Alberta to present on cutting edge research.
- To encourage collaboration and discourse between Alberta health economists, and with policy makers.
- January 23, 2019, Institute of Health Economics – Erin Kirwin, Alberta Health
- February 20, 2019, University of Calgary – Reed Beall, University of Calgary
- March 20, 2019, University of Alberta – Mike Paulden, University of Alberta
- April 17, 2019, Institute of Health Economics – Duncan Steele
- May 22, 2019, University of Calgary – Eldon Spackman, University of Calgary
- June 19, 2019, University of Alberta – James O'Mahony, Trinity College Dublin
Note: All Rounds II sessions run from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm MT, unless otherwise indicated.
January 23, 2019
November 21, 2018
September 13, 2018