The NOAHE Health Economics and Technology Assessment Rounds are presented by the Institute of Health Economics, the University of Calgary Health Economics Group and HTA Unit, and the University of Alberta Health Economics Unit. Their aim is to advance health economics research and support evidence-based health policy, to improve the health outcomes of Canadians.
- To present research on topics of relevance to Health Economists, trainees, and policy makers across Alberta.
- To bring experts in Health Economics to Alberta to present on cutting edge research.
- To encourage collaboration and discourse between Alberta health economists, and with policy makers.
- 2:00 pm MT, May 22, 2019, University of Calgary – Eldon Spackman, University of Calgary
- 10:00 am MT, June 13, 2019, University of Alberta – James O'Mahony, Trinity College Dublin
April 17, 2019
March 20, 2019
January 23, 2019
November 21, 2018