NOAHE Rounds III Session 1
The NOAHE Health Economics and Technology Assessment Rounds are presented by the Institute of Health Economics, the University of Calgary Health Economics Group and HTA Unit, and the University of Alberta Health Economics Unit. Their aim is to advance health economics research and support evidence-based health policy, to improve the health outcomes of Canadians.
- To present research on topics of relevance to Health Economists, trainees, and policy makers across Alberta.
- To bring experts in Health Economics to Alberta to present on cutting edge research.
- To encourage collaboration and discourse between Alberta health economists, and with policy makers.
The popular NOAHE Health Economics and Technology Assessment Rounds will be resuming in September 2019. Please note, the NOAHE Rounds schedule is tentative and subject to change.
- September 12, 2019 – UCalgary
- October 16, 2019 – IHE
- November 20, 2019 – UAlberta
- January 15, 2020 – UCalgary
- February 19, 2020 – IHE
- March 18, 2020 – UAlberta
- April 15, 2020 – UCalgary
- May 20, 2020 – IHE
Registration link coming soon!